At WAYWARD, we take your privacy seriously and are committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected in accordance with data protection laws and used in line with your expectations.
Mine Vaganti NGO, Via Fiore Bianco 13/A, 07100 Sassari, Italy
Phone number: + 39 079 601 0000
Email: [email protected]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide to WAYWARD with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you
- browse the site;
- use or view our website via browser’s cookie;
- fill the contact form in the “Contact us” page.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. Through the contact form in the “Contact us” page, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, surname and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below only.
What data we collect?
Our Association collect the following data:
- Navigation Data
- Personal data, which are name, surname and email address.
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects; however, because of its very nature, it might allow user identification after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by users connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of a request, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
How will we use your data?
These Non-personal and Personal data, necessary for the use of web services, are processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
- contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
- comply with any applicable laws and regulations
The navigation data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning. These data do not persist for more than seven days (except for any need for the detection of crimes by the judicial authorities).
Personal Data Processing Details
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Platform and hosting services
- These services are intended to host and operate key components of WAYWARD website, making it possible to deliver this website from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registration, for managing comments and the database, for e-commerce, for processing payments etc. The use of these tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data.
WAYWARD WORDPRESS (WORPRESS.ORG).
WORDPRESS (WORDPRESS.ORG) IS A PLATFORM PROVIDED THAT ALLOWS US TO DEVELOP, OPERATE AND HOST THIS WEBSITE.
How do we manage your data?
The treatments connected to the website’s web services take place at the Mine Vaganti NGO headquarters and are only handled by Authorized Personnel for Processing.
The data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation and current legislation.
All the treatments carried out within this site will be carried out with both paper and electronic or telematic tools, with logic related to the purposes for which the data were collected and in compliance with the current security standards, for the purposes specified from time to time pursuant to art. 13, GDPR.
What are your data protection rights?
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and, where possible, the period of time for which the data will be stored.
- obtain the rectification or erasure of the data.
- obtain restriction of processing.
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from one data controller, in a commonly used, structured format that can be read by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediment.
- object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
- object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- file a claim with the Poland Data Protection Supervisor.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights above or you have any questions or concerns about any aspect of this notice or how we handle your data, please contact us in writing at Mine Vaganti NGO, Via Fiore Bianco 13/A, 07100 Sassari, Italy, via email at i[email protected] or by calling us at + 39 079 601 0000.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text file placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://gdpr.eu/cookies/
What kind of cookies do we use?
Our website uses:
- Technical cookies
These cookies are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of certain information on an electronic communications network or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information service to provide services requested explicitly by the subscriber or user.
Our Association uses technical cookies so that we can:
- Perform an internal research on how we can improve the service we provide for all our users;
- Assess how you interact with our website;
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not accept cookies, and the cookie banner tells you how to how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We keep this notice under regular review. Any changes to this notice will be posted in this page and where, appropriate, notified to you by email or in the post, so that you may be aware of how we use your data at all times.
How to contact us