Events & News
We have two events coming up for the year 2021:
Training Course in Vietnam (Hanoi)
Dates: Spring 2021
Participants: 5 youth workers aged 18+ per partner organization
Educational Methodology: Non Formal Education and ETS
– Ice Breaking and Teambuilding Activities to lay the grounds of the learning process.
– Introduction of participants to the challenges of mentally disabled young people in partner countries and at the global level.
– Introduction of participants to the role of Sport in promoting social inclusion and personal development of mentally disabled young people.
– Theoretical introduction of participants to the ETS methodology and to its differences and similarities with Sport and Non Formal Education.
– Presentation of good practices in promoting social inclusion of mentally disabled young people through ETS.
– Identification of gaps in existing offer.
– SWOT Analysis and identification of salient elements of a positive ETS approach.
– Theoretical session and simulation of the role of Trainers in ETS programmes involving young people with mental disability.
– ETS workshops on disability.
– Creation of ETS tools for implementation in phase of local work.
– Planning phase of local work.
Seminar in Mexico (Acapulco de Juarez)
Dates: September 2021
Participants: Youth workers who took part in project Training Course (5 youth workers aged 18+ per partner country)
– Participants’ presentations: Introducing the activities and the results achieved in the phase of local work
– Analysis of success, underachievement, similarities and differences between results achieved in partner countries.
– Presentation of national groups’ contributions to the Manual and analysis.
– Creating synergies between geographical context: Guidelines for general applicability of Manual methodology.
– Theoretical session: Digital learning and web design (Basics)
– Brainstorming groups: Manual
– Production of Manual Draft
– Brainstorming groups: Web Platform.